Ir al contenido principal

Unit 6 Ok. No problem!


1- SNAPSHOT

COMMON
COMPLAINTS
OF FAMILIEES
WITH
TEENAGERS

My kinds…
 o   Don’t help out around the house
 o   Don’t listen to our advice
 o   Have strange friends
 o   Dress badly and have ugly hairstyles
 o   Don’t study enough

My parents…
 o   Nag about household chores
 o   Don’t like my friends
 o   Criticize my appearance
 o   Bother me about homework
 o   Always tell me what to do



GRAMMAR FOCUS

Two-part verbs; will for responding to requests >

With nouns

Turn down the TV.
Turn the Tv down.
Pick up your things.
Pick your things up.

With pronouns

Turn it down.
Pick them up.

Requests and responses

Please turn down the music.
OK. I’ll turn it down.
Pick up your clothes, please.
All right. I’ll pick them up



FOR EXAMPLE:




Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

UNIT 4 I'VE NEVER HEARD OF THAT!

CONVERSATION Steve: Hey, this sounds strange –snails with garlie. Have you ever eaten snails? Kathy: Yes, I have. I had them here just last week. Steve: Did you like them? Kathy: Yes, I did. They were delicious! Why don’t you try some? Steve: No, I don’t think so. Waiter: Have you decided on an appetizer yet? Kathy: Yes, I’ll have a snail order of the snails. Please. Waiter: And you, sir? Steve: I think I’ll have the fried brains. Kathy: Fried brains? I’ve never heard of that! It sounds scary.

UNIT 4 I'VE NEVER HEARD OF THAT!

INTERNATIONAL FOOD CANNELLONI Cannelloni is wide rectangular pasta that is often used in Italian cuisine to make dishes with minced meat, vegetables, cottage cheese and spinach or even fish inside. PAELLA Is a recipe based on rice, originating in the Valencian Community and today very popular throughout Spain and also in other countries; in this recipe the rice is cooked together with other foods in a pan, generally wide and with handles. SUSHI Is a dish of Japanese origin based on rice that is generally accompanied with: sesame, salmon or trout, depending on the tastes it can be raw or cooked marinated with rice vinegar, sugar, salt and other ingredients, such as vegetables, fish or seafood. BIRYANI Are a dish of Pakistani cuisine rice and the cuisine of India and Turkey made with a mixture of spices as well as basmati rice, meat / vegetables and yogurt. GRAMMAR ...

UNIT 3 TIME FOR A CHANGE! (HOUSES AND APARTMENTS; LIFESTYLE CHANGES AND WISHES)

Unit 3   WORD POWER Houses and apartments A.   These words are used to describe house and apartments. Which are positive (P)? Which are negative (N)? Bright   P Confortable P Convenient P Cramped  N Dangerous  N Dark  N Dingy N Expensive   P Huge   P Inconvenient  N Modern  P Noisy   N Private   N Quiet   P Safe   P Shabby  N Small   N Spacious P PERSPECTIVES Which would you prefer? Apartments are too small for pets. Apartments aren’t big enough for families. Apartments don’t have as many romos as houses. Apartments have just as many expenses as house. Apartments don’t have enough parking spaces. Houses cost too much money. Houses aren’t as safe as apartments Houses aren’t as convenient as apartments Houses don’t have enough closet space. Houses don’t have as much privancy as apartments. GRAMMAR ...